The Best Subscription Box Workshop for Authors
Everything an author needs to know to begin a subscription box business
Offering a subscription mystery box to readers is a great way to:
- Earn EXTRA money (when done correctly) with no additional funding required upfront.
- Increase natural word of mouth (the marketing gold standard) for more books sales and reader excitement.
It's easier than you think.
In this 160-minute workshop you'll learn:
- Mystery Box Basics
- Promoting Your Box
- Taking Orders & Payments
- How to Make A Box Profitable
- How to Price Your Box
- How to Offer A Box with Minimal Time Required
- Dropshipping & Other Cool Stuff
- Logistics & Other Scary Stuff
- Custom Wholesale Items & Where to Get Them
- Streamlining Order Fulfillment
I'll spell everything out so you'll know how to start your author mystery box right away. Best of all, it does NOT require the huge financial investment that an online shop demands. There's NO inventory, NO long-term storage, NO fancy barcodes, and NO inventory systems. That makes starting a box business really easy. If you have a dozen or more die-hard fans, this is a great way to increase your author revenue stream without tons of extra work.
H.M. Ward continues to reign as a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author with over 13 million copies sold, placing her among the literary titans. Ward has been featured in articles in the NEW YORK TIMES, FORBES, and USA TODAY to name a few.
Fast facts about H.M. Ward®
- Earned her first million in self-publishing (genre fiction).
- Has independently sold 13 MILLION books since 2011.
- Ward was on the front page of the NEW YORK TIMES.
- Held the #1 bestselling Indie Kindle Direct Publishing and CreateSpace title of 2013.
- Held the #14 bestselling Kindle title on Amazon of 2013.
- Ward's had 22 different titles on the NEW YORK TIMES bestsellers list.
- Ward has appeared on the USA TODAY bestseller's list over 33 times.
- Ward has appeared on the WALL STREET JOURNAL bestseller's list.
- She hit #1 on DIGITAL BOOKS WORLD's bestseller's list.
- Had multiple titles hit #1 in the paid Amazon store.
- Had multiple titles hit #1 in the paid B&N store.
- H.M. Ward was a top 100 Amazon author every month of 2013 & 2014, often in the top 10.
- Her formal education is in theology.
- Ward's titles tend to focus on elements of the human condition such as poverty.
- DAMAGED: THE FERRO FAMILY was in the Amazon top 100 kindle titles for over 100 days.
- H.M. Ward owns H.M. Ward Press (Laree Bailey Press).
- Ward is a nationally acclaimed professional photographer.
- Has extensive experience marketing tangible & intangible goods.
- Ward had 2 titles hit the NEW YORK TIMES bestseller's list in the same week.
- Ward is a sales and marketing expert.